Join Zuora and the German Subscription Community at Subscribed Munich, the event that is dedicated to best practice sharing and learning around the subscription business model.
Hosted by Tien Tzuo, CEO & Founder of Zuora and author of bestselling book Subscribed, this is a unique opportunity to hear from the father of the Subscription Economy, as well as hear from local business leaders on how they are making a success of subscriptions in Manufacturing, Media, Tech, Retail and Transport!
- 08:00am - 09:00am - Registration & Networking Breakfast
- 09:00am - 10:30am - Opening Keynote: The Shift to the Subscription Economy - Tien Tzuo (CEO Zuora and author of Subscribed) and Jan Kaumanns (CEO RIO, a Volkswagen brand)
- 10:30am - 11:00am - Coffee Break & Networking
- 11:00am - 11:30am - IoT & The Rise & Fall of Manufacturing
- 11:30am - 12:00pm - The New Golden Age of Media
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm - Lessons From Tech
- 12:30pm - 13:30pm - Lunch & Networking
- 13.30pm - 14.20pm - Subscription Pricing & Packaging Masterclass
- 14.20pm - 15.10pm - Finance: the New Business Model Architects
- 15.10pm - 16.00pm - IT: Subscribers, Not SKUs (with Keylight)
- 16.00pm - 16.30pm - Zuora Product Demo
- 16.30pm - 17.30pm - Closing Reception & Networking